lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

I love you

I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your style, but that's not why I love you. And I, I like the way,  you're such star, but that's not why I love you.

Do you feel, do you feel me, do you feel what I feel too? Do you need, do you need me? You're so beautiful, but that's not why I love you, I'm not sure you know, that the reason I love you, is you, being you, just you, the reason I love you, is all that we've been through, and that's why I love you.

I like the way you misbehave, when we get wasted, but that's not why I love you, and how you keep your cool when I am complicated, but that's not why I love you.



Do you feel, do you feel me, do you feel what I feel too? Do you need, do you need me? You're so beautiful, but that's not why I love you, I'm not sure you know, that the reason I love you, is you, being you, just you, the reason I love you, is all that we've been through, and that's why I love you.

Even though we didn't make it trough, 
I am always here for you.

Do you feel, do you feel me, do you feel what I feel too? Do you need, do you need me? You're so beautiful, but that's not why I love you, I'm not sure you know, that the reason I love you, is you, being you, just you, the reason I love you, is all that we've been through, and that's why I love you.

Avril Lavigne

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario